Polish Canadian Society of Nova Scotia (PSCNS) is a registered not-for-profit society that maintains, celebrates and shares the richness of Polish-Canadian presence, language and culture in Nova Scotia. The work of the Society is primary focused on teaching the Polish language to children and adults and promoting cultural exchanges. The Society works collaboratively with existing groups and organizations and creates initiatives and partnerships with everyone with connection or interest in the Polish-Canadian culture.
- Building a vibrant and visible Polish-Canadian cultural presence in Nova Scotia
- To create opportunities that promote Polish-Canadian culture and language in Nova Scotia
- To engage individuals with connection or interest in Polish culture
- To celebrate and share the richness of Polish-Canadian culture and language
- To feature and promote accomplishments of Polish Canadians living in Nova Scotia
- To serve as a platform in advancing positive relations within the existing ethno-cultural groups and communities in Nova Scotia